If you wish to apply for one of our vacancies, please read and follow the application instructions for that position.
We sometimes require a completed application form and on other occasions a CV and covering letter. Before you complete your application form or CV and covering letter, please ensure that you read carefully the job description for the vacancy.
Your written submission plays an important part in the selection process, both as a tool for helping us to shortlist candidates for interview and as a basis for the interview itself. Any decision to shortlist you for interview will be based solely upon the information you supply at this stage. Once you have completed what is required, please return it by email or post to the person named below.
Please note that applications need to be received by 5pm on the closing date unless otherwise stated.
ENO is an equal opportunities employer. Thank you for your interest in working at ENO and good luck in your search for suitable employment.
We are looking for a Digital Communications Manager to join our team and act as digital marketing champion for the organisation, shaping ENO’s digital marketing strategy, overseeing ENO’s website, generating innovative content across all digital channels and building our online communities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in making ENO's work in the digital space as dynamic and creative as the work that goes on our stage.
The successful candidate:
- Significant experience in a similar role, responsible for digital strategy, website management, content generation and development of online communities.
- A proven track record of successful and creative delivery of digital projects, with extensive experience of producing and commissioning a range of multimedia content.
- In-depth knowledge of current thinking and good practice in digital marketing, both at a strategic and tactical level.
- A highly motivated and versatile communicator, committed to excellence and innovation.
- Awareness of the UK cultural environment with a good understanding of the performing arts.
Closing date for applications is 5pm, 24 March 2014.
Interviews to take place w/c 31 March.
English National Opera is an equal opportunities employer. Registered Charity No: 257210