If you wish to apply for one of our vacancies, please read and follow the application instructions for that position.
We sometimes require a completed application form and on other occasions a CV and covering letter. Before you complete your application form or CV and covering letter, please ensure that you read carefully the job description for the vacancy.
Your written submission plays an important part in the selection process, both as a tool for helping us to shortlist candidates for interview and as a basis for the interview itself. Any decision to shortlist you for interview will be based solely upon the information you supply at this stage. Once you have completed what is required, please return it by email or post to the person named below.
Please note that applications need to be received by 5pm on the closing date unless otherwise stated.
ENO is an equal opportunities employer. Thank you for your interest in working at ENO and good luck in your search for suitable employment.
We are looking for a development director to lead and deliver focused and highly effective fundraising, sponsorship and business partnerships to support ENO’s artistic ambitions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an internationally renowned opera company and play a key part in developing an exciting programme of fundraising and income generation projects for the organisation based on a visionary new business plan.
The successful candidate will:
- have significant experience in a similar role, responsible for international fundraising at a senior level, directing major campaigns for a medium to large-sized organisation
- demonstrate a proven track record of raising six figure sums, especially with major individual donors and corporations
- be a strategic and imaginative thinker able to translate ideas into systematic, achievable plans
- be socially skilled and able to collaborate across all levels, with proven leadership and motivation skills
- have an awareness of the UK cultural environment with an enthusiasm for opera and the performing arts
Closing date for applications is 5.00pm, Sunday 31 August 2014.
For further details on this role and how to apply please e-mail email@example.com or telephone the personnel department on 020 7845 9327
We are seeking an exceptional individual to manage all aspects of the running of ENO’s Chorus whilst ensuring that the highest possible professional standards are maintained at all times.
The successful candidate will have:
- Management experience in a similar dynamic environment
- An understanding of the demands of a full-time repertory company
- Extensive musical/operatic knowledge
- Excellent organisational, administrative, budgetary management and IT skills (experience of using OPAS software would be beneficial)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To obtain, an Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification, please contact Sarah Osborne, Personnel Department, ENO, London Coliseum, St Martin’s Lane, London, WC2N 4ES or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For an informal discussion about this vacancy, please contact Sally Sparrow, Head of Music Administration email@example.com.
Please note the closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 1 September 2014, 5pm.