If you wish to apply for one of our vacancies, please read and follow the application instructions for that position.
We sometimes require a completed application form and on other occasions a CV and covering letter. Before you complete your application form or CV and covering letter, please ensure that you read carefully the job description for the vacancy.
Your written submission plays an important part in the selection process, both as a tool for helping us to shortlist candidates for interview and as a basis for the interview itself. Any decision to shortlist you for interview will be based solely upon the information you supply at this stage. Once you have completed what is required, please return it by email or post to the person named below.
Please note that applications need to be received by 5pm on the closing date unless otherwise stated.
ENO is an equal opportunities employer. Thank you for your interest in working at ENO and good luck in your search for suitable employment.
English National Opera's costume department is currently looking for a Wigs and Make-up Manager.
You will have:
- Relevant experience in theatre, TV or a similar environment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to plan a wide range of tasks to meet required deadlines
- Good knowledge of wig dressing and making techniques, and advanced make-up skills
- Proven ability of supervising wigs and make-up in a professional theatre
- Proven ability of setting, managing and controlling budgets
- The ability to be an effective team leader, able to guide and motivate others
Good communication skills, a flexible approach, an ability to remain calm and professional in challenging situations, and an ability to work as part of a team to deliver high performance are essential.
For more information, or for a hard copy of the application pack, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 31 October 2014 at 5pm
Bar and Hospitality staff are required on full time/part time basis.
Experience is essential, and an interest in the arts is preferable. Candidates will need to be available to work Monday to Sunday evenings. If you think that you fit these requirements, please send a CV and brief description of why you would like to work at ENO to Rupert Walsh – email@example.com.