ENO’s award-winning artistic programme, talent, learning and community initiatives offer a flexible and creative platform for your company to build a high-value, bespoke partnership with us.
We have a strong record of working collaboratively with businesses to understand their corporate objectives and build mutually beneficial partnerships that deliver excellent return on investment.
'Shaftesbury PLC are proud to sponsor ENO. Our bespoke partnership over the past two years has enabled us to deliver on core corporate objectives and forge deeper connections with our shared communities. In addition, working with ENO is great fun!' - Shaftesbury PLC
Bespoke to your requirements, benefits of a deeper relationship with us can include the following:
- Branding building: position your brand to align with our reputation for innovation, risk taking, creative collaboration and accessibility
- Reaching new audiences: target our customer base, which includes affluent professionals, younger, culturally curious urbanites and wealthy retirees
- Corporate social responsibility: as part of our mission to create extraordinary opera experiences for all we run a series of learning, participation and community programmes in conjunction with our artistic programme. As a sponsor you can build an engagement with these initiatives to convey ethical corporate values and a CSR agenda
- Hospitality: unique entertainment experiences for your clients, stakeholders, employees or community and education partners around our productions at the London Coliseum
- Arts focused business training: creativity is our business and embedded in everything we do. Our workshops therefore provide a genuine platform for creative learning, which is difficult for dedicated training providers to replicate. Each workshop is bespoke, tailored in response to the needs of each client.