Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
The Theatre Management reserves the right to:
1. refuse admission to the theatre
2. request any ticket-holder to leave the theatre and take any appropriate action to enforce this right
3. change the performance or cast in the event of illness or any other unavoidable cause.
Tickets may not be refunded unless the performance is cancelled or abandoned when less than half the performance has taken place.
In some instances it may be possible to exchange tickets to another performance. Please contact the box office for more information at email@example.com
Please note fees will apply and you must contact the box office no later than 24 hrs prior to the date of the original performance. No exchanges can be carried out retrospectively.
Latecomers - Once the house lights have gone down latecomers will not be seated until a suitable interval, but may be able to watch from the back of the auditorium.
Privacy and Data Protection
At English National Opera we are committed to protecting your privacy while providing a personalised and valuable service. We only collect personal information in order for us to improve things for you, our customers, and to keep you updated on ENO productions, offers and deals, and those of carefully selected partners.
Everything we do with your personal information is in keeping with the Data Protection Act 1998.
What information do we collect and who owns the data?
We collect some basic details when people book tickets, order a brochure or make other general enquiries. These include your name, address, title, gender, date of birth, telephone number, and e-mail address. We may also ask some further, voluntary questions so we can gain a clearer understanding of your exact requirements and preferences. English National Opera is the owner of the data collected via eno.org
You are not obliged to give us any personal information in order to use our website.
Do we use 'cookies'?
A 'cookie' is a small piece of information sent from our website to your computer that is stored on your hard drive to help us to identify you quickly when you next visit. A 'cookie' allows us to personalise the website to your requirements and avoid lengthy login processes, but they never contain personally identifiable information.
How do we protect personal information?
UK Data Protection Legislation means we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
We take appropriate measures to ensure that the information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
By providing us with your personal data, you consent to the collection and use of any information you provide in accordance with the above purposes and this privacy statement. By buying English National Opera tickets or signing up for our newsletter you are accepting to receive communications from us, and other carefully selected organisations. However, if at any time you wish to stop receiving these communications you can opt out and you won’t hear from us again. All emails from ENO will include an 'unsubscribe' option allowing you to opt out of any further messages from us. You can also opt out of postal mailings - to do this, please contact the ENO Box Office at English National Opera, London Coliseum, St Martins Lane, London WC2N 4ES or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may provide aggregate statistics about customers, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Right of access
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.
ENO is committed to improving the service and information we are able to provide our users. We are therefore continually seeking ways of improving and upgrading this website. With this in mind, we reserve the right to change the way this site operates and how we process information. However, we will continue to respect the privacy and preferences of all users of this website.
Website Terms and Conditions
1. The copyright in material on this website is owned by ENO and protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom, international copyright treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. You are entitled to copy any information for your own personal use but may not republish any such information in any manner without the prior written consent of ENO. You agree not to remove any product identification, copyright notices or legends or other notices or proprietary restrictions from any of the material or information contained in these web pages. Any unauthorised downloading, retransmission, or other copying or modification of any of the contents of this website may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by ENO.
2. The house designs and layouts are the property of ENO. Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs to the pages of this website may constitute trade names or unregistered trademarks of ENO. The display of any of the above trade names or trademarks on pages at this website does not imply that any licence has been granted to any third party in respect of the same. All other product or company names and devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs referred to on the pages of this website are the trade marks of their respective owners and are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be for the benefit of such trade mark owners and ENO intends no infringement of such trade marks. The appearance or absence of product, services, companies, organisations, home pages or other websites on this website does not imply any endorsement or non-endorsement thereof by ENO. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by ENO.
3. All information (including but not limited to ideas, suggestions, concepts and graphics) submitted to ENO through this website will become the exclusive property of ENO. ENO will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality and will be free to use the information for any purpose.
4. The information, materials and functions contained in the website including text, graphics, links or other items are provided on an 'as is' basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law ENO disclaims all warranties, representations, understandings whatsoever, express or implied, specifically including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer viruses, and non-infringement of third parties' rights. ENO reserves the right at any time and without notice to change, amend or otherwise vary these terms and conditions and its web pages.
5. ENO shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, contracts, data, goodwill, work stoppage and computer failure resulting from the use of or inability to use, interruption or availability of this website, its operation or transmission, computer viruses, loss of data or otherwise in respect of the use of the website and howsoever caused even if ENO shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages. ENO excludes any liability for any errors or omissions from information, materials and functions included in this website except to the extent that such liability may not be lawfully excluded under the applicable law. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law ENO disclaims all liability for negligence.
6. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided in order to enhance the interest of other featured content and are not intended to signify that ENO endorses or otherwise has any responsibility for the content of the linked website. ENO is not responsible for nor assumes any liability for the contents of other websites or home pages which are linked to ENO web pages. ENO shall have no liability in respect of material hyperlinked to ENO web pages which may be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening or obscene or otherwise not in accordance with such regulations as may be from time to time in force. The provision by ENO of a link to another website does not constitute any authorisation by ENO to you to access materials held at that location, nor is it evidence of any endorsement by ENO of the material held there.
7. ENO operates this website from London and makes no representation that the information contained herein is appropriate or available for use in other locations outside the United Kingdom.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the British courts. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this website.
9. All data collected from this website is intended for internal marketing purposes only by ENO. Information on what data is held can be obtained by contacting ENO.
10. Any information found on this website is for guidance only and is not intended to constitute a contract and may change without notice. Nothing on this website will be deemed to constitute an offer to contract.
11. ENO shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software other property as a result of your access to, use of browsing of this website or your downloading of any data, text or images.
12. It is not permitted to create a link to this website without ENO consent.
ENO makes every effort to ensure that the information provided on its website is accurate. However, ENO cannot guarantee this, and accepts no liability for any information or advice given via its website.
This site is copyright protected. If you have any questions, please contact us.
This website is made available for public viewing on the basis that ENO exclude to the extent lawfully permitted all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of use of this website or reliance upon the content of this website.
Already a member?
Sign in now to access the members only area
Not a member?
Join now to receive priority booking, invitations to dress rehearsals and members-only events and much more.