The Theatre Management reserves the right to:
- Refuse admission to the theatre
- Request any ticket-holder to leave the theatre and take any appropriate action to enforce this right
- Change the performance or cast in the event of illness or any other unavoidable cause.
Tickets may not be refunded unless the performance is cancelled or abandoned when less than half the performance has taken place.
In some instances it may be possible to exchange tickets to another performance. Please contact the box office for more information at email@example.com
Please note fees will apply and you must contact the box office no later than 24 hrs prior to the date of the original performance. No exchanges can be carried out retrospectively.
Customers are advised to review the contents of their basket and the total cost before proceeding to payment as discounts and concessions are not available retrospectively. In all cases the management’s decision is final.
Latecomers: Once the house lights have gone down, latecomers will not be admitted into the auditorium until the interval or a suitable break in the performance. During this time you will be able to view the performance on a TV monitor.
Ticket holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as members of the audience.
ENO makes every effort to ensure that the information provided on its website is accurate. However, ENO cannot guarantee this, and accepts no liability for any information or advice given via its website.
This site is copyright protected. If you have any questions, please contact us.
This website is made available for public viewing on the basis that ENO exclude to the extent lawfully permitted all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of use of this website or reliance upon the content of this website.
- The copyright in material on this website is owned by ENO and protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom, international copyright treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. You are entitled to copy any information for your own personal use but may not republish any such information in any manner without the prior written consent of ENO. You agree not to remove any product identification, copyright notices or legends or other notices or proprietary restrictions from any of the material or information contained in these web pages. Any unauthorised downloading, retransmission, or other copying or modification of any of the contents of this website may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by ENO.
- The house designs and layouts are the property of ENO. Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs to the pages of this website may constitute trade names or unregistered trademarks of ENO. The display of any of the above trade names or trademarks on pages at this website does not imply that any licence has been granted to any third party in respect of the same. All other product or company names and devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs referred to on the pages of this website are the trade marks of their respective owners and are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be for the benefit of such trade mark owners and ENO intends no infringement of such trade marks. The appearance or absence of product, services, companies, organisations, home pages or other websites on this website does not imply any endorsement or non-endorsement thereof by ENO. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by ENO.
- All information (including but not limited to ideas, suggestions, concepts and graphics) submitted to ENO through this website will become the exclusive property of ENO. ENO will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality and will be free to use the information for any purpose.
- The information, materials and functions contained in the website including text, graphics, links or other items are provided on an 'as is' basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law ENO disclaims all warranties, representations, understandings whatsoever, express or implied, specifically including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer viruses, and non-infringement of third parties' rights. ENO reserves the right at any time and without notice to change, amend or otherwise vary these terms and conditions and its web pages.
- ENO shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, contracts, data, goodwill, work stoppage and computer failure resulting from the use of or inability to use, interruption or availability of this website, its operation or transmission, computer viruses, loss of data or otherwise in respect of the use of the website and howsoever caused even if ENO shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages. ENO excludes any liability for any errors or omissions from information, materials and functions included in this website except to the extent that such liability may not be lawfully excluded under the applicable law. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law ENO disclaims all liability for negligence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided in order to enhance the interest of other featured content and are not intended to signify that ENO endorses or otherwise has any responsibility for the content of the linked website. ENO is not responsible for nor assumes any liability for the contents of other websites or home pages which are linked to ENO web pages. ENO shall have no liability in respect of material hyperlinked to ENO web pages which may be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening or obscene or otherwise not in accordance with such regulations as may be from time to time in force. The provision by ENO of a link to another website does not constitute any authorisation by ENO to you to access materials held at that location, nor is it evidence of any endorsement by ENO of the material held there.
- ENO operates this website from London and makes no representation that the information contained herein is appropriate or available for use in other locations outside the United Kingdom.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the British courts. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this website.
- All data collected from this website is intended for internal marketing purposes only by ENO. Information on what data is held can be obtained by contacting ENO.
- Any information found on this website is for guidance only and is not intended to constitute a contract and may change without notice. Nothing on this website will be deemed to constitute an offer to contract.
- ENO shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software other property as a result of your access to, use of browsing of this website or your downloading of any data, text or images.
- It is not permitted to create a link to this website without ENO consent.