ENO runs an access scheme which entitles people with a disability to purchase tickets at half-price (subject to availability) and to receive free mailings and priority booking. To join this scheme or for more information call 020 7845 9300, minicom: 020 7836 7666 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you register for our access scheme you will be offered the option to receive the following:
- A CD, Braille & large print version of the season brochure
- Braille and large print versions of cast lists and synopses
For wheelchair users
The London Coliseum’s provision for wheelchair users includes:
- Two wheelchair spaces in the stalls, two wheelchair spaces in the dress circle and four wheelchair space in the stalls boxes
- Transfer seats for those who are able to transfer out of their wheelchairs, comprising four in the dress circle and six in the balcony
- Adapted unisex toilets on four out of five levels of the London Coliseum: basement, stalls, dress circle and balcony
- Two lifts – including one in the main foyer – which provide access to most levels of the auditorium and to all bars and restaurants
Wheelchair spaces and transfer seats can be booked by access scheme members by calling the box office on 020 7845 9300.
For people who are deaf or hard of hearing
- We offer an enhanced sound system via headphones. To request this, please visit the information desk in the London Coliseum foyer.
- ENO offers sign language-interpreted performances where possible. Upcoming signed performances are:
- The Pirates of Penzance: 5 June 2015
- Carmen: 16 June 2015
- Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk: 13 October 2015
- The Barber of Seville: 19 October 2015
- La bohème: 10 November
- The Force of Destiny: 25 November
- The Mikado: 3 February 2016
- Norma: 7 March 2016