ENO provides free facilities, services and information for patrons with disabilities.
Access at the London Coliseum
The London Coliseum has enhanced its range of seating options for wheelchair users to include
- Two wheelchair spaces in the Stalls, two wheelchair spaces in the Dress Circle and four wheelchair space in the Stalls Boxes.
- Transfer seats for those who are able to transfer out of their wheelchairs, comprising four in the Dress Circle and six in the Balcony.
- Adapted unisex toilets on four out of five levels of the London Coliseum: Basement, Stalls, Dress Circle and Balcony.
- Two lifts – including one in the main foyer – which provide access to most levels of the auditorium and to all bars and restaurants.
For people who are deaf or hard of hearing:
- We offer an enhanced sound system via headphones. To request this, please visit the Information Desk in the London Coliseum foyer.
- ENO offers sign language-interpreted performances for many of its productions. To see which performance date is sign language-interpreted look at the Diary on the last page of our Opera Guide, for performances with an ‘S’ appearing next to them, or check the production pages on this site.
Access to English National Opera
ENO runs an Access Scheme which entitles people with a disability to purchase tickets at half-price (subject to availability) and to receive free mailings and priority booking. To join these schemes or for more information, email email@example.com
In addition, you will be offered the option to receive the following when you register for our Access Scheme:
- A CD, Braille & large print version of the season brochure.
- Braille and large print versions of cast lists and synopses are also available.
Already a member?
Sign in now to access the members only area
Not a member?
Join now to receive priority booking, invitations to dress rehearsals and members-only events and much more.