The CRM Manager for ENO is a new role within the marketing team and forms part of the continued digital transformation of the organisation. The CRM Manager will be a customer focused individual and have overall responsibility for building and implementing CRM campaigns, which lead to effective customer retention and loyalty.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience of implementing effective CRM strategies in a multi-platform consumer focused environment
- Excellent copy-writing skills with the ability to shape key messages and rough copy into clear, engaging and actionable text, tailored for the target audience.
- A good eye for design and the ability to create graphics in editing tools such as Photoshop.
- A results driven approach to maximising revenues at all steps of the customer journey
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to educate key stakeholders on value of CRM as a revenue driver
- Excellent critical thinking skills – creative, confident and proactive.
- Ability to thrive in a demanding and fluid environment.
- An enthusiasm for audiences, in particular approaching decision-making and problem-solving from an audience perspective.
- Google Analytics experience is beneficial
Please note we will not consider agencies.
Closing date: 10am, Monday 24 October 2016
Interviews: Tuesday 1 November 2016