This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful fundraising department within one of the UK’s most important and exciting performing arts organisations.
The Individual Giving Manager is responsible for developing and expanding ENO’s individual donor pool with particular emphasis on researching, cultivating and securing gifts for ENO’s productions and talent development scheme.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience of individual giving fundraising, specifically successfully securing gifts of £5,000 and above.
- Experience of engaging in face to face contact and excellent donor cultivation skills
- Good knowledge of reporting, gift tracking and database analysis.
- Experience of working for not-for-profit organisations, ideally within the arts
- Natural organisational skills, demonstrable from previous experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge or equivalent relational database.
- Sound communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work evenings and occasional weekends.
Please note we will not consider agencies.
Closing date: 23 October 2016.