This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful fundraising department within one of the UK’s most important and exciting performing arts organisations.
The Individual Giving Officer is responsible for, with other members of the team, delivering the highest possible levels of stewardship to our donors whilst cultivating new ones. Duties include : managing and growing the Young Patrons Scheme; designing and delivering a Production Syndicate per season; working with the Development Co-ordinator in delivering stewardship and renewal strategies; developing and delivering growth in fundraising for ENO Baylis; and overseeing the Development Department’s marketing and web presence.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of administrative procedures and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with people at all levels
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Knowledge of relationship and/or ticketing databases, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good knowledge of office procedures and systems
- Well organised, efficient, confident and outgoing
- Ability to work evenings and occasional weekends
- Experience of working the arts, specifically in development
- Experience of using relational databases, preferably The Raiser’s Edge
Please note we will not consider agencies.
Closing date: 5pm, Sunday 30 October 2016
Interviews: Tuesday 1 November 2016