We are excited to be recruiting for Music & Casting Administrative Assistant at the English National Opera. This role is for a qualified person and will report to the Head Of Casting.
Your Duties will Include:
- Administratively line manage all of the members of the ENO Music Staff in collaboration with the Head of Music, ensuring that all members are managed fairly and reasonably in line with the ENO/MU Agreements, policies, procedures and best practice.
- Assist the Casting and Harewood Manager with the administration of the Harewood Artist programme and setting up working sessions and events.
- To regularly update the ENO Planning software with all room bookings, production details and personnel/contact information and casting information.
- To undertake Management Presence duty for occasional performance in line with the ENO Artist and Music duty roster. To be responsible, together with stage management, for checking that all the principals, conductor and any main role choristers are present in the theatre at the half (thirty-five minutes before curtain-up).
- In liaison with the Artist and Programmes Manager when on Management Presence help coordinator any cast changes.
- Any other duties required related to the post.
- Relevant experience of working in an arts organisation.
- Keen to learn more about operatic repertoire.
- Good overall IT skills and the ability to learn new software as required.
If it sounds like you, please complete all sections of the application form and send to the People team.
Closing date: 16 August 2021, 10.00am