Sponsor a season, an opera, a musical, one of our talent, learning and participation programmes, or through in-kind partnership.
There are many ways to partner with ENO:
- Season Sponsor: Be the major partner of all ENO productions in a season
- Emerging Talent Sponsor: Support the opera stars of the future, such as members of the Harewood Artist programme
- Learning and Participation Sponsor: Make opera accessible and support our pioneering learning and participation programme, ENO Baylis.
- Production Sponsor: Sponsor an ENO opera or musical
- In-kind Partner: Support ENO and enjoy exclusive branding for your goods company at the London Coliseum
Benefits for your business
Benefits for your business include:
- Entertainment: exclusive access to tickets, hospitality at the London Coliseum, private rehearsals, workshops with ENO creative talent, and back- and on-stage tours
- Branding: communicate your business’ brand values and key messages with unique content and PR opportunities
- CSR: collaborate with ENO to support your emerging talent, female staff, graduate trainees, and education and community partners
Shaftesbury PLC are proud to sponsor ENO. Our bespoke partnership over the past three years has enabled us to deliver on core corporate objectives and forge deeper connections with our shared communities.
In addition, working with ENO is great fun!
– Shaftesbury PLC, ENO Corporate Partner (Learning and Participation Sponsor)
Find out more
For more information about corporate partnership opportunities, download our brochure (pdf).