Join ENO Friends and enjoy priority booking for performances, access to the company and ENO Artists at dress rehearsals, and unique events.
ENO Friends have been at the heart of the ENO family for nearly 50 years.
Distinguished by their generosity, loyalty and sense of adventure, they are passionate about opera and everything that we stand for.
The Friends’ invaluable support helps make ENO great and with your support we can be even greater.
There has never been a better time to support ENO and to join the Friends.
In recognition for your generosity we will give you a wealth of opportunities to get involved and play your part in our future.
Already an ENO Friend?
- View our Friends events and Dress Rehearsals
- Buy gift membership for your opera-loving friends and family
Join ENO Friends
- priority booking for all ENO productions
- opportunity to buy one ticket for every dress rehearsal
- advance information on productions
- access to special Friends events and chance to buy two tickets for each event
- Inside ENO magazine three times a year
- monthly Friends e-newsletter
- opportunities to attend pre-dress rehearsal talks
- all Solo benefits
- opportunities to buy two tickets for every dress rehearsal
- opportunities to buy two tickets for a pre-dress rehearsal talk
- all previous benefits
- advanced priority booking for dress rehearsals and events
- invitations to selected interval drinks at dress rehearsals
- opportunity to invite up to three guests to Friends events
- recognition in the Friends Supported Production programme (one per season)
- recognition in the Friends magazine, Inside ENO (one per season)
- all previous benefits
- access to two music rehearsals per season
- invitation to one Patron event and post event supper per season (for example, a talk by a director or singer followed by an intimate supper)
- invitation to an annual season launch event
- invitations to exclusive recitals and receptions
Get in touch
All levels of ENO membership and patronage comprise a benefits value detailing the actual cost of membership to ENO. These benefits can be purchased separately at this price. Any amounts given over and above this benefits value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid. To discuss purchasing benefits separately please contact the Development Office on 020 7845 9241.
For Gift Aid and VAT purposes, your contribution is split as follows:
- £60 – Solo Friend: Benefits £11 and Donation £49
- £100 – Duet Friend: Benefits £12 and Donation £88
- £200 – Ensemble Friend: Benefits £23 and Donation £177
- £500 – Company Friend: Benefits £27 and Donation £473