Give the gift of opera for a fantastic year of unforgettable experiences!
Membership gift vouchers are the perfect way to give the opera lover in your life the gift of membership.
Our print at home option allows you to give the voucher certificate to the recipient which they can activate at a time they decide.
How to purchase a gift membership
You can purchase a gift membership voucher at all levels below, in person at the ENO Shop in the London Coliseum or buy a gift membership pack from our online shop.
The recipient can redeem the voucher and set up their Friends or Young Patrons membership by contacting the Friends Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. The voucher can be used for both Friends and Young Patrons membership. Membership last 12 months from the day it is activated. Vouchers can only be purchased with a credit/debit card.
- Advance information on productions
- Priority booking for all ENO productions and selected other performances at the London Coliseum
- No booking fees during priority booking – save up to £2.25 per ticket
- Save an additional 5% on Multi-Buy Packages during priority booking
- Access Multi-Buy Package discounts on Balcony seats during priority booking
- No exchange fees when changing your tickets
- 10% discount at London Coliseum Bars and Shop
- Discounts on ENO programmes and ice cream at the London Coliseum
- Special offers at several shops and venues
- All the benefits of Bronze level
- Opportunity to book two tickets for each dress rehearsal
- All the benefits of Silver level
- Enhanced priority booking for dress rehearsals and events
- Opportunity to book four tickets to Friends Events
- Invitations to selected interval drinks receptions at dress rehearsals
- Recognition in the Friends supported production programme and Inside ENO
- All the benefits of Gold level
- Access to two music rehearsals per season
- Invitation for you and a guest to our annual season launch event
Silver, Gold and Platinum members will receive one mailing per membership and can book two tickets for each dress rehearsal and event.