Curious about opera but not sure where to start? Sign up to join us for one of our Opera Undressed events.
Experience your first opera for just £20 (plus booking fee)* and you’ll get:
- a great seat with a fantastic view of the stage
- a pre-performance talk about the production
- an outline of the opera’s story in advance
- a complimentary Grand Tonic (Grand Marnier & Fever Tree Lemon Tonic) at a post-show party with the cast
- a 50% discount for future ENO performances
Our next season of Opera Undressed events will take place from October 2019 – tickets are on sale now:
- Carmen: 11 & 20 February 2020 (Sold out)
- Madam Butterfly: 11, 30 March & 7 April 2020
- The Marriage of Figaro: 19 March & 14 April 2020
First time at the opera and wasn’t sure what to expect. Really enjoyed The Merry Widow and will definitely be attending again. Can’t recommend Opera Undressed enough!
To register for Opera Undressed, you’ll need to create an ENO account and sign up for a free Opera Undressed membership which will give you access to these exclusive events.
If you’d like to hear about other ENO events and opportunities that we think you’ll find interesting, make sure you choose to hear from ENO by email.
If you’ve already seen an opera at ENO or previously attended an Undressed event, you are not eligible to register for this scheme. Tickets for our operas start at £10 (plus booking fee)* and there are also plenty of other ways to save. Opera Undressed is sponsored by Grand Marnier.
*ENO charges a £2.25 booking fee per ticket. You can book a maximum of two tickets for a single Opera Undressed event.