ENO Breathe has been specifically developed for people recovering from COVID-19, who are still suffering from breathlessness and its associated anxiety.
The programme is inclusive and open to all ethnicities, levels of spoken English, religious backgrounds and identities.
No prior experience or interest in singing is required to take part.
Participants need to be available for the six sessions and aged 18 or over.
There is no cost to take part in the programme.
ENO Breathe is currently only available for patients who have been medically assessed by a participating post-COVID clinic or referral centre in England.
- If you are a patient who had COVID-19 and are still suffering from breathlessness more that 8 weeks after your illness, please ask your GP to refer you to your local specialist post-COVID clinic. Once medically assessed by a post-COVID clinic, they can then refer you onto the programme. To view a list of all current participating post-COVID clinics and referral centres, click here.
- If you are a social prescribing link worker, your patient will need to have been medically assessed by their local post-COVID clinic to be referred.
- If you are a Healthcare professional and would like to be able to refer your patients onto the programme, please get in touch with email@example.com .
Additional help for people recovering from COVID-19 can be found at yourcovidrecovery.nhs.uk
- Barnet Hospital (Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust)
- Barts Health NHS Trust, (Royal London Hospital and St Bartholomew’s Hospital)
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Blackpool Teaching Hospital Long COVID Service
- Bromley Post Covid Community Pathway
- BSW (Bath, Swindon, Wiltshire) Long Covid Assessment Clinic
- Buckinghamshire NHS Trust
- Bury Long Covid Service
- Cambridge Breathlessness Intervention Service
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Trust
- County Durham & Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Long-Covid Service
- Dorset Post Covid Syndrome Service
- East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust – PCASS
- First Community Health and Care COVID Rehab Team
- Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust – St Thomas’ Hospital (London)
- Herefordshire & Worcestershire ICS Long/Post Covid clinics
- Hertfordshire Community Service Health Care Trust
- HMR (Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale) Long Covid Service
- Homerton University Hospital Foundation Trust
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust Post covid clinic
- Kent & Medway Post Covid Assessment Service
- King’s College London Hospitals NHS Trust
- Leeds COVID Rehabilitation Service
- Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Livewell Southwest NHS Foundation Trust
- London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust
- Manchester NHS Foundation Trust, PACAS (post-acute COVID assessment service)
- Newcastle Upon Tyne NHS Foundation Trust (Newcastle)
- Newham and Tower Hamlets Long Covid Triage Hub
- Norfolk Community Health and Care Trust
- North West Surrey
- Oxfordshire Long Covid Clinic
- Royal Free London Hospital (Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust)
- Royal Oldham Hospital, Chest Clinic
- Royal Surrey County Hospital and CResT long covid clinic
- Salford Post Acute Covid Assessment Service (Manchester)
- Shropshire Long Covid Service
- Sirona Long Covid Service (Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire).
- Solent NHS Trust, Southern Health Foundation Trust and IOW NHS Trust
- South Warwickshire Foundation TrustSouth West London Specialist Post COVID-19 Assessment Service
- St George’s Hospital NHS Trust
- Stockport FT Long Covid MDT Assessment ServiceSuffolk and North East Essex Long Covid Assessment Service
- Sussex Community Foundation Trust
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHSFT
- UCLH integrated post COVID service
- West Herts Long covid service
- Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- York and Scarborough Teaching Hospitals NHSFT – Post COVID Syndrome Assessment Service