Thank you for considering making a donation to support ENO. Although the pandemic has affected us greatly, we are determined to continue our work for audiences at the London Coliseum and beyond.
Why donate to ENO now?
- We are continuing our learning and participation programmes, such as ENO Breathe, The Way I See It, and our work with BBC Bitesize
- We are preparing to re-open the London Coliseum, welcoming audiences back to live music with COVID Secure protocols
Alternatively you can text Opera to 70140 to make a donation of £5.
Text costs £5 plus network charge. ENO receives 100% of your donation. Obtain bill payer’s permission. Customer care 020 7845 9421. Charity No 257210.
How will we use your donation?
- We will support our ENO Breathe participants, helping reduce their breathlessness and anxiety
- We will support our ENO Harewood Artist with a bursary until they are able to earn performance fees, and they will continue to receive vocal coaching, training and mentoring
- We will support our partner schools with online resources, and will resume live workshops as soon as it is safe to do so
- We will continue to look after the well-being of our ENO Orchestra and Chorus
If you’d like to support a specific area of our work, then please contact Katherine Sayer, our Philanthropy and Legacies Manager on 020 7845 9494 or [email protected].