With something to suit every mood, here’s a taste of what you can expect from our restaurants and bars.
American Bar Restaurant
Make your visit to the London Coliseum, Home of English National Opera even more special and join us two hours before curtain up and return at the interval for one of our decadent puddings.
Book your table below or by calling 020 7845 9202.
Named after the American Friends of ENO, our elegant Edwardian panelled dining room offers intimate surroundings and is the perfect setting for pre-performance and interval dining.
Our catering partner, Benugo at the London Coliseum is led by Head Chef Mathieu Archipoff. Using the very best locally sourced, fresh produce they have crafted an inspiring seasonal menu, paired with a world-class wine selection.
London Coliseum Bars
If you are looking for something lighter than dinner in the American Bar Restaurant, the Stalls Bar and Sky Bar offer sandwiches and snacks, as well as a full drinks menu ninety minutes before curtain up. We can also arrange sharing boards and picnic boxes for you to enjoy when you arrive.
- £20 for a two-person sharing picnic box
Please note, picnic boxes need to be pre-ordered by 4pm the previous day by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 7845 9202.
- Drinks menu (PDF)
- Picnic boxes and bar food (PDF)
- Champagne Picnic for two (Available from 29 Jan – 13 April)
There are four bars in the theatre, each offering great service with a range of fine wines and snacks.
- Stalls Bar and Lounge: Our newly refurbished bar and lounge area offers a relaxed atmosphere ninety minutes prior to the performance.
- Laidlaw Bar: Offers a vibrant and contemporary atmosphere sixty minutes prior to the performance.
- Sky Bar: Enjoy dramatic views of the night sky in our panoramic Upper Circle Bar ninety minutes prior to the performance.
- Balcony Bar: This bar with magnificent views of the city opens sixty minutes prior to the performance.
London Coliseum Bars Interval Order App
With our London Coliseum App, you can pre-order and pay for a range of drinks, sandwiches, and snacks. Order from the comfort of your own home, en route to the London Coliseum, or even while waiting for a friend in the foyer, and then collect your order from your chosen bar.