The more you see, the more you save.
Book two or more operas at the same time this season and save money on seats in the Upper Circle, Dress Circle and Stalls only with a Multi-Buy Package.
With five new productions including a world premiere and four revivals of classic favourites, our 2018/19 season encompasses a wide repertoire from the masterpieces of Puccini and Mozart through to the contemporary work of Philip Glass and Iain Bell.
- Save 5% when you book 2 operas at the same time
- Save 10% when you book 3 operas at the same time
- Save 15% when you book 4 operas at the same time
- Save 20% when you book 5+ operas at the same time
How to get your Multi-Buy Discount
Multi-Buy packages are available from 10.00 15 May* online or by calling the Box Office on 020 7845 9300.
- Choose the show, date, time and seat(s) for the first opera you would like to book.
- Click ‘Continue shopping’ to choose tickets to the next opera. You must do this for a minimum of two 2018/19 operas to qualify for a Multi-Buy Package*.
- Confirm your order and payment information. Your discount will be applied at checkout.
Please check prices before paying as discounts are not available retrospectively. Discounts only apply to full price tickets and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Secret Seats or Access All Arias seats are not available as part of this discount package.
*Multi-Buy Packages will be charged a £2.25 booking fee per ticket up to a maximum of £9 per transaction. The 9 operas available for the Multi-Buy Packages in the 2018/19 season are:
28 September – 23 October 2018
- Porgy and Bess
11 October – 17 November 2018
- Lucia di Lammermoor
25 October – 5 December 2018
- War Requiem
16 November – 7 December 2018
- La bohème
26 November 2018 – 22 February 2019
11 February – 7 March 2019
- The Merry Widow
1 March – 13 April 2019
- The Magic Flute
14 March – 11 April 2019
- Jack the Ripper: The Women of Whitechapel
30 March – 12 April 2019