Listen to the story of The Way Back Home and join us in an imaginary tale as the boy and the martian continue their adventure. Create your own drawings and props inspired by the show and Oliver Jeffers's original book illustrations.
- Workshops are free for The Way Back Home ticket holders, but places are limited and therefore must be booked in advance. Please book your place on the workshop using the 'book tickets' link on the right hand side.
- Workshop tickets will be sent by email, please print your tickets and bring them with you.
- Further information:
- Suitable for children aged between 5-8 years old
- All participating children must be accompanied by an adult
- Workshops are around 50 minutes long
- For further information about the workshops, please contact our learning and participation department ENO Baylis on firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-production with the Young Vic.
Ilustration: Oliver Jeffers, courtesy of HarperCollins Publishers