How to book
- online: 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- by telephone: +44 (0) 20 7845 9300
- in person: London Coliseum, St. Martin’s Lane, London WC2N 4ES
Box office hours
From 3rd – 17th September 2016 inclusive, the Box Office will be open from Monday to Friday only from 10am to 6pm. Saturday opening will resume from Saturday, 24th September 2016.
- Monday – Saturday: 10am to 6pm (8pm when there is an evening show with a start time of 6pm or later.)
- Sundays: Our box office is usually closed on a Sunday, except when there is a show. When there is a show, we open three hours before it starts. Please note that box office phone lines are not open on Sundays
ENO charges a £1.50 booking fee per ticket, or a maximum of £6 per transaction. Booking fees may vary for non-ENO productions. There is no fee for bookings made in person.
Ticket exchanges and refunds
We understand that sometimes plans change and we are happy to exchange tickets for ENO productions, apart from Secret Seat tickets. To exchange your ticket, please contact the box office at least 24 hours in advance. A fee will apply.
Unfortunately it is not possible to exchange tickets for non-ENO productions.
Refunds are not available, unless a performance is cancelled.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under five will not be admitted.
Concessionary standby tickets
Concessionary standby tickets are offered for some performances and are always subject to availability, which will be confirmed from three hours before the performance.
Concessionary standby tickets are available to:
- senior citizens
- income support recipients
- Westminster City Save holders
Ways to save
There are now at least 500 tickets at every performance at £20 or under, as well as subscription packages and ticket offers.
Ticket prices start at £12 and there are also plenty of other ways to save. Look through the options to find the right offer to suit you. Or if you need some advice about finding the best seat for your budget, call our box office team on 020 7845 9300.
Visitors with a disability can join our Access Scheme and purchase tickets at half-price or less, subject to availability. Find out more about access at the London Coliseum, including how to join our Access Scheme.
To make a group booking, call 020 7845 9300 or email email@example.com
View the London Coliseum seating plan.