STUDENT & UNDER 30s MEMBERSHIP
Are you aged 16–30 or a full-time student? If so you can see premium opera productions at significantly reduced prices.
The scheme is free to join with excellent benefits:
- The opportunity to book two discounted tickets per production, enabling you to bring a guest of any age. (Tickets are limited – advance booking is recommended).
- Half price programme on production of membership card.
- Subscription to ENO and AAA enewsletters which will keep you updated on all the latest news, last-minute ticket offers and videos from the London Coliseum.
- This means you and a friend can see a world class opera production and each have a souvenir programme all for £26!
Access All Arias tickets can be booked by calling Box Office on 020 7845 9300 (not available online).
Ticket prices for members are: Stalls £30 | Dress Circle £20 | Upper Circle £10
- AAA tickets are not available for online bookings
- Your personal ID number (printed on your membership card) will need to be quoted when booking tickets
- Minimum age for applications is 16
- ID showing that you are aged 16-30 and/or a student will need to be shown when collecting tickets at the London Coliseum Box Office
- AAA tickets are not valid for visiting companies, including ENB.
- There is a limited allocation of AAA tickets per performance. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Members can book a maximum of 2 AAA tickets per production.
- Exclusive AAA special-offer emails are sent on an adhoc basis throughout the season. These are usually valid on selected performances only and are in addition to the limited allocation for that particular performance.
What to wear
- Dressing appropriately for the opera is not an issue. You can dress casually or formally depending on the occasion or your mood.
What members say about Access All Arias
Jennifer Davies, Highbury, London
'I was keen to see more opera when I moved to London and AAA has allowed me to do just that. I've been overwhelmed by the variety, and the staging. I can't wait to see more!
Turandot was a truly memorable evening and I invited a friend to come with me to Madam Butterfly. She would never have dreamed of going to an opera. We sat in the stalls for a snippet of the full price. Brilliant. She enjoyed it so much, she has since joined AAA herself!'
Jane-May Lu, Hornchurch
'AAA has certainly made opera more accessible for myself and my husband. Through the AAA scheme, I was able to introduce my husband, with no previous classical music experience to the world of opera - and without the hefty pricetag!'
James Lark, Bedford
'AAA has been an incredible opportunity to be able to see great opera from the best seats without breaking the bank, and since graduating from being an impoverished music student to being an impoverished musician, my appreciation for it is impossible to adequately express. I believe that ENO not only put on some of the most imaginative opera in the country but also some of the best theatre; my memories of Minghella's Madam Butterfly, Deborah Warner's Death in Venice, or best of all Richard Jones' astonishing Pagliacci continue to leave a vivid impression as simply the best shows I have seen in London.'
Georgia Black, Guildford
'I think AAA is a unique and brilliant scheme! I was already a fairly regular opera-goer (but not so frequently to ENO) before joining AAA. I would say the main advantage is that I have seen some more unusual productions on the premise that it's cheap and I'll be in good seats so it won't be a waste of time. I love the fact that you can take a friend as well so I've introduced a lot of first-time opera goers by saying "look it's cheaper than a pizza and a glass of wine" and they've loved it.'
Fredrik Annmo, Earlsfield, London
'I think the AAA scheme is absolutely brilliant. Being a music student I want to see as much opera as possible but it is hard to find the money, but I've been able to come to the ENO several times without having to survive on pot noodles afterwards. I really thought seeing La bohème in English would ruin the entire opera but the singers made it work really well. That performance was one of the most touching things I've ever seen.'
Sabrina Thompson, Greenwich, London
“The AAA scheme is an excellent way of getting younger people interested in opera. I had previously only attended a few operas as going used to be an expensive infrequent treat. Now my husband and I frequently attend performances; it's become a regular part of our social calendar.'