Give opera a go and for £25 you will get:
- one of the best seats in the house (worth £99)
- a pre-performance talk about the production
- an outline of the opera's story in advance
- a discount for future ENO performances
Tickets for our Opera Undressed nights go on sale a few weeks prior to each event. Register your email address here to find out when tickets are available.
Opera Undressed performances in 2014/15 season:
- Verdi's Otello – 16 September. This event has taken place.
- Puccini's The Girl of the Golden West – 15 October
- Mozart's The Marriage of Figaro – 23 October
- Puccini's La bohème – 3 November
- Verdi's La traviata – 17 February
More events in 2015 will be announced soon.