Give opera a go and for £20 you will get:
- one of the best seats in the house (worth £99)
- a pre-performance talk about the production
- an outline of the opera's story in advance
- a discount for future ENO performances
Tickets for our Opera Undressed nights go on sale a few weeks prior to each event. Register your email address here to find out when tickets are available.
Opera Undressed performances in 2015/16 season:
- Rossini's The Barber of Seville 30 September 2015
- Puccini's La bohème 21 October 2015
- Gilbert & Sullivan's The Mikado 3 December 2015
- Mozart's The Magic Flute 11 & 25 February 2016
More events in 2016 will be announced soon.