Sign up to join us for one of our Opera Undressed nights
Tickets for our Undressed nights go on sale a few weeks prior to each event. Register your email address here, and we'll let you know as soon as tickets are available.
Give opera a go and for £25 you can:
- get the best seat in the house (worth £99)
- attend a pre-performance talk about the production
- receive a discount for future ENO performances
- get a free cocktail at an exclusive after party with the cast and company
- enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of the London Coliseum
Opera Undressed performances in 2014/15 season:
- Verdi's Otello – 16 September
- Puccini's The Girl of the Golden West – 15 October
- Mozart's The Marriage of Figaro – 23 October
- Puccini's La bohème – 3 November
- Verdi's La traviata – 17 February
More events in 2015 will be announced soon.